Brand new Phantom 3 question.

Hey guys,

I just found this forum and I thought I should ask a quick question.

Recently while I was landing manually, the drone tilted slightly and the blades touched the soft wood surface then a bit of grass, the aircraft outer area does not seem damaged what so ever, it was probably the tiniest crash ever for a drone. But I'm wondering if by chance I could of damaged inside components. But if everything works fine to fly and all functions work everything is ok right? Just a bit worried as I only got it 3 days ago.

Thanks guys!
-Kro
I would highly recommend prop guards. I've tipped over twice landed upside down (heavy wind) once and hit a tree branch once and these guards saved my drone every time.

Snap ON/OFF Propellers Prop Protectors Guard Cover Bumper for DJI Phantom 1 2 3

Hey guys,

I just found this forum and I thought I should ask a quick question.

Recently while I was landing manually, the drone tilted slightly and the blades touched the soft wood surface then a bit of grass, the aircraft outer area does not seem damaged what so ever, it was probably the tiniest crash ever for a drone. But I'm wondering if by chance I could of damaged inside components. But if everything works fine to fly and all functions work everything is ok right? Just a bit worried as I only got it 3 days ago.

Thanks guys!
-Kro
You should be fine I have done the same thing. I would just recalibrate the imu and compass to be safe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna