Brand New P3S "no signal" issue after update....

I re linked the rc to the aircraft successfully, because the drone wasnt showing video or responding to the rc. Now the drone is as it was before the update. The current firmware i see is as follows...

RC: 1.3.50
Aircraft: 1.3.50+

I do not know if it is actually updated or not. Can people compare results?

I re linked the rc to the aircraft successfully, because the drone wasnt showing video or responding to the rc. Now the drone is as it was before the update. The current firmware i see is as follows...

RC: 1.3.50
Aircraft: 1.3.50+

I do not know if it is actually updated or not. Can people compare results?
That's it. You are good now [emoji106]

No, i couldnt find the re link button on the drone its self. Where is it?
The light is the switch that you can see if the bird is upside down, I remember an option in the app you could turn the light out. But until you make a connection that wouldn't be an option. Its under one of the four arms.

See that is why I reluctant to upgrade the firmware.

I might try an update tomorrow, but I am in no hurry. I will post when I do with details.

Yes, I may wait a while longer after reading the other posts.

Im just reporting my experience with the p3s here. I can get over 1 km sometimes, but other times i cant get over 400 m.

Yeah, that was the fix for me (relink); but very stressful..........I kept trying and trying things, till I tried the relink............software engineers are not on my Christmas list today

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31