BRAND NEW DJI Phantom 4 Pro+

Reaction score
I just bought a brand new phantom pro+ and my job required me to move to the philippines. i just found out drones arent allowed there. it would take me weeks to get a refund and i paid the greater part of the total with gift cards and a couple of hundreds with my credit card. also i cant use the refunded gift card in the philippines. Now, I just wanna get some of the money I spent on it. The box is still unopened. Im only selling it for $1300.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How much to ship to australia

Reaction score
Is this for real? Dam good price. Let me know. looking for a controller, but would buy the whole thing. IF it is legit.

Reaction score
Nah he has disappeared

Reaction score
Seems to be a lot of that going around.

Reaction score
I just bought a brand new phantom pro+ and my job required me to move to the philippines. i just found out drones arent allowed there. it would take me weeks to get a refund and i paid the greater part of the total with gift cards and a couple of hundreds with my credit card. also i cant use the refunded gift card in the philippines. Now, I just wanna get some of the money I spent on it. The box is still unopened. Im only selling it for $1300.
What are you talking about? Where isn't it allowed? They even have a DJI authorized store in Manila.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike07