Booster problem

Reaction score
Just added argtek booster .. I feel I got it installed correct . It loses signal about 100yards and returnes home .. do I need to calibrate ? Or any other ideas

Something not connected fully or not connected to the right port would be my first guesses. After that it could be a bad antenna.

Just added argtek booster .. I feel I got it installed correct . It loses signal about 100yards and returnes home .. do I need to calibrate ? Or any other ideas
Sounds like the Middle (aircraft control) antenna is not correctly connected. Open it up and just check that connection then try again

Yes I think that's what it was I think this terminal is damaged I have it on and glued but I wonder if I should cut end off and solder it ..?

Hello I think I need the other one in the remote that's why I was thinking solder to that piece .. or can I find that signal module

Hello I think I need the other one in the remote that's why I was thinking solder to that piece .. or can I find that signal module

Ouch. That is going to be tough.

Absolute worst case... I keep seeing used remotes for $40 to $50 on the classifieds here and on Ebay.

One more question what do you have to do to link a different remote control to my p3s .

There's a small bind button on the side of it. It's a small hole that you have to stick a toothpick or similar into. Plenty of videos available on Youtube that show the whole process.

Curious to know what you end up doing. I have the exact same problem and "solved" it with glue. While everything appears to be working I am nervous. You'd think a bit of solder be better but I cant seem to get anyone to confirm this is a viable solution.

Curious to know what you end up doing. I have the exact same problem and "solved" it with glue. While everything appears to be working I am nervous. You'd think a bit of solder be better but I cant seem to get anyone to confirm this is a viable solution.

I wouldn't feel good about using glue. Solder would be 100x better.

Yes Itook it apart and put more glue on them I think I might have messed up 1 terminal . I flew it today it's alot better but I don't feel it's better than stock I guess I'm not happy .. since I found I think a better booster itelite brand.. I guess I should a just bought a pro lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94