Body shell

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Somebody knows if the pro/adv body can be used on a P3 4K version? There is something about the hole drilling for the linking button, but besides that fits? Thank you.

Hi guys,
Somebody knows if the pro/adv body can be used on a P3 4K version? There is something about the hole drilling for the linking button, but besides that fits? Thank you.
By the use of some carefully chosen keywords in the search facility (magnifying glass, top right) here I found this thread:-

Phantom 3 4K shell replacement - P3S or P3A/P3P?

Here's the search I did too:-

Search results for query: p3 4k p3a shell

...which might help you find anything about possible hole-drilling, as I know nothing about it.

Maybe you weren't aware that you could search this forum, so I hope this info helps... :)

Well, thank you for your ironic help :) Believe me, i did search and i have found this thread. I have found it yesterday
night, because then i finished with the rebuild of a completely new body... It was my mistake, because i tightened the screws too much, and i also applied screw tightener that helped in the plastic weakening and the arms have cracked (3 of 4)... Well, i don't have to explain to you my reaction, so please understand me, that i only had a few minutes time at work today to post two questions on the forum. Believe me, i was aware about the search :D Now i got home, a few hours ago, but i had other things to do and i was after my wife with the car, so i haven't had so much time... Anyway, thank you for your ironic and "crude" answer.

Wow. The most sarcastic "thank you" I have seen in a long time, even with the smiley faces. :oops:

Well... Same here :) I never got so ironic "help" from any phantom pilot :D
But i am not mad at you at all, and if i where near you i would invited you to a whiskey or scotch :)

18 yr old Glenfiddich single malt will do;)

Ok, now it's your turn to link in the glasses :D And then let's get ready to rumble :D

Attachments

• gfdob.18yo.jpg
    gfdob.18yo.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: 3rdof5

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj