Blurry image P3P

I am not getting any single soft spot or spots. It is the whole image that appears out of focus when in picture mode both on the tablet screen and in the .dng file. As soon as i switch over to video (1080p) and the image instantly becomes sharp and crisp.

View attachment 79273View attachment 79272 Аnd something else.
Тhe first image is in Pictures mode and the second is in Video mode. The quality on the screen when I changing modes is different.
In pictures mode the screen is blurry.
Have a difference screens of your device between modes?
After the last firmware update, the photo quality on the P3P also changed as shown in the images. In flight or on the ground, switching back and forth between photo and video reveals clear images in video and a very visible degradation of the same image in photo. Has anyone come up with a fix. I won't even bother to ask if DJI has provided anything more than a hard time a.k.a. no help with this issue. Thanks

After the last firmware update, the photo quality on the P3P also changed as shown in the images. In flight or on the ground, switching back and forth between photo and video reveals clear images in video and a very visible degradation of the same image in photo. Has anyone come up with a fix. I won't even bother to ask if DJI has provided anything more than a hard time a.k.a. no help with this issue. Thanks

I was just wondering if anyone was able to find a fix for this. I recently picked up a nice used P3S.....and the video is nice and crisp, but the photo quality is just lacking.....just ever so slightly blurry, and not crisp at all...like the video is. At this point, I'm better off to just screenshot the video and get photos from it....they looks much better.

Any fixes for this found?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.