Blurry image P3P

Reaction score
Hello, everyone.
One month ago I bought Phantom 3 Pro and I think that the photos are blurry. I read a lot threads in this forum in this regard and I think I have a problem with the camera. I want your opinion before writing to the seller. I'll show you some pictures. The picture with the bottle, the drone does not fly.

Regards

Attachments

• DJI_0029.jpg
    DJI_0029.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 792
  • DJI_0003.jpg
    DJI_0003.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 818
Full / original resolution pictures would be very helpful, as I can't see enough detail in these to make an accurate observation.

Ok.
What is your e-mail, I will send you the pictures or I can insert the pictures here

Last edited:
I have same issue with my advanced. Blurry photo. even though video footage is very good, my video screenshot looks actually better than a photo

Unfortunately, those still aren't the original resolution images, far from it, so it's hard to say...

a46a83d2121f7e32d30f55ec21386862.jpg
303edb1f0e921ba983f3bcc68be439a8.jpg

First pic is a photo, with the AC hovering. second pic is a screenshot taken from video footage.
Where am i going wrong?

The video certainly looks sharper than the photo, which doesn't make sense. I would look to this video and it's links to help you try to fix it.

IMG_0025.PNG
IMG_0024.PNG
Аnd something else.
Тhe first image is in Pictures mode and the second is in Video mode. The quality on the screen when I changing modes is different.
In pictures mode the screen is blurry.
Have a difference screens of your device between modes?

Last edited:
The video certainly looks sharper than the photo, which doesn't make sense. I would look to this video and it's links to help you try to fix it.

Very interesting video. This guy had blurry images in both video and photo shots. I'm just concerned about the difference quality between video and photo pics in my P3A

I can confirm too the image in picture mode is a bit blurry compared to the one in video mode, on both my birds P3A (W322) & P3P (W323). This cannot be due to the camera sensor position (because it would affect both image modes), but an obvious sw bug DJI is not yet aware.

I can confirm too the image in picture mode is a bit blurry compared to the one in video mode, on both my birds P3A (W322) & P3P (W323). This cannot be due to the camera sensor position (because it would affect both image modes), but an obvious sw bug DJI is not yet aware.

Every time i fly i try to take some photo pic, not only video.
Every time almost all the photo end up in the waste bin .
There must be a way to work this out

I feel for you as the difference in video and photo sharpness makes no sense at all, given that they are both using the same "everything" to create the image.

I have exactly the same issue with my p3p. Video clear and crisp. Photos noticeably more blurry. I have improved my results using 5 pic bracketing and serious work in post with sharpening tools... I agree it's not the sensor as video is perfect. I am assuming this has been caused by a firmware update as this never used to be the case.

Last edited:
Hello i have also the same issue.
I got a phantom 3 4k last month and while trying the video and photo settings,i noticed a soft spot in the center of the image.
Its subtle but quite noticeable because its in the middle the screen.
I did some research and saw a lot of people having this kind of issue.
It seems the best way to fix it is to do it yourself,rather than send it to DJI,because your not sure to get a new functional camera.
I saw the video above,it doesn't look too risky and in my opinion is worth the try.
Might be a firmware issue as well...
Advanced - Blur/Focus problem in images? How to easily fix it on the P3 Advanced

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20