Blue proton antenna upgrade

Reaction score
Hi guys has anyone tried this as just ordered one. I live in a relatively built up area with a lot of other interference an signal drops at stages was hoping this may help. What's people's thoughts. Thanks

There is a lot on this subject. Maybe people are tired of discussing the issues about antenna upgrades? I’ve only tried a little $8 US parabolic dish. It did a little better, but it is very directional.
Check the old posts and you will be reading for a while.

Reactions: Justinbrason
For what it's worth, coming from a newbie to this game and all, but I literally just installed mine today (6/21/19) and took my P3 standard for a flight. Usually, I lose signal and get RTH around 1800' out. At 395' altitude today I went 3400'+.The install was simple. The cost was under $60 from amazon. It came with 5.8ghz panel, 2 7dbi panels, 3 omni directionals. According to the install video I watched, 1 of the omnis was supposed to be a 5.8ghz, but none of mine were marked as such. I installed the first one I grabbed. Seemed to work fine, so I went with it.. Again, for what it's worth...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4