Blackness Castle Scotland Video

Reaction score
Been flying my P3S for about 2 months now. Was out flying recently and took some footage of a local Scottish castle nearby me. Apologies for the jerkiness in some parts, I'm still getting used to trying to fly with taking video in mind rather than flying the P3S for fun! I did edit a version of this footage using Corel Videoeditor X9 but had a hard time trying to get it to output in 2.7k. Gave up and found a free program called Davinci Resolve which after a bit of research, allowed me to output in 2.7k mode and it looked great. Sadly, uploading 2.7k footage to Youtube results in YT rendering in 1440p only but it's still nice and crisp. Hopefully I can improve in the future with a bit more practice.

Can't get your video to run. Will go and look for it directly in YouTube. I stay just 30 mins from Blackness and it is on my places to visit with the drone soon.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Strange, not sure why that is.....it's working fine for me from here, both directly from the forums and also on YT.

It's a great place to visit, our little lad loves it, loads to explore! It can sometimes be a wee bit windy as it's slap bang on the coast but if you pick your day carefully it's fine. I intend flying right around the castle next time - as that was my first flight there I was only testing the water, so to speak.

Strange, not sure why that is.....it's working fine for me from here, both directly from the forums and also on YT.

It's a great place to visit, our little lad loves it, loads to explore! It can sometimes be a wee bit windy as it's slap bang on the coast but if you pick your day carefully it's fine. I intend flying right around the castle next time - as that was my first flight there I was only testing the water, so to speak.

Tried again, it is flagging up copyright infringement. I had this recently it was because of the music I had selected not bring royalties free. I too have not pluck up the courage for over water flying yet. I really want to do St Abbs lighthouse gluing in from the sea.

Click a different but and finally got to see your footage, interestingly it has no music. Very good, let me know when you are heading that way again and I could give you somee moral support as you fly out over the water. Subbed your YouTube channel.

Cheers dude!! Will do. Strange that its doing the copyright thing, a few friends have watched it on their PC's and it seemed to be working fine. I'll check it again and maybe swap out the music for some non copyrighted stuff.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl