Black screen. I need to use my Phantom :(

Reaction score
This weekend we have the village feast in our village in Malta (EU) and I was going to use my P2V+ to take a few photos and movies for the different volunteer associations participating in it.

Unfortunately I'm now not getting any visual feed on my iPhone. It started happening occasionally but now nothing. I only get a black screen with a rotating wheel while I still get all the data.

Can this be solved with the thermal paste mod ?

I really want to keep my promise to these people who've been working all year to make the feast a success.

Many thanks. Your help is much appreciated.

This weekend we have the village feast in our village in Malta (EU) and I was going to use my P2V+ to take a few photos and movies for the different volunteer associations participating in it.

Unfortunately I'm now not getting any visual feed on my iPhone. It started happening occasionally but now nothing. I only get a black screen with a rotating wheel while I still get all the data.

Can this be solved with the thermal paste mod ?

I really want to keep my promise to these people who've been working all year to make the feast a success.

Many thanks. Your help is much appreciated.

yea the wifi module sounds like it finally went.

the semi good news is that while you cannot fpv and frame shots like with video you can still do the events and get your videos.

simply fly the old fashioned way , watch the quad and direct it visually.

good luck and have fun flying!

yea the wifi module sounds like it finally went.

the semi good news is that while you cannot fpv and frame shots like with video you can still do the events and get your videos.

simply fly the old fashioned way , watch the quad and direct it visually.

good luck and have fun flying!

When it's close no problem but when it's 500+m away it's another story :(

When it's close no problem but when it's 500+m away it's another story :(

true for that kinda distance..

sorry , I have seen many posters with vision plus not realize that the quad can and will fly fine without all the bells and whistles.

I figured something is better than nothing in case you had to shoot the events from a normal close view vs 1/4 mile away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20