black magic mod

Reaction score
hi all I have trouble getting any range on my dji p3s so been looking round bought windsurfer no luck there now been reading about a program called black magic mod has any one used it and does it work thank you for any info about this

hi all I have trouble getting any range on my dji p3s so been looking round bought windsurfer no luck there now been reading about a program called black magic mod has any one used it and does it work thank you for any info about this
I may be wrong but as far as I know, Black Magic is a camera or a brand of chocolates... :) Magic Power, maybe?

If so, there's probably all you need to know about it here:-

How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

Note that this mod will only increase video stream range, not control range.

Magic Power is video only, not control. Itelite DBS will boost you range. You will need to open your control to install. Several YouTube videos out there. Check them out first to be sure you're up to it.

Not picking but my first thought was POOF! You got distance :p
Understood. What I believe it's designed to do is circumvent the CE limitations imposed outside the US. If you're located inside the US, I don't think it will help. You're already there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj