Birds from China?

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking at buying my first Drone & hoping to be able to afford a P4. I just would like to know, when buying from EBay, Are the ones that originate from China the genuine article or is there a chance that they could be the usual inferior copies?

I've never seen a near replica of a Phantom. However, anything is possible when buying something from China.

If you're in the US, make sure you only buy from an authorized DJI dealer. Otherwise, DJI will not honor their warranty if you need to use it for some reason.

DJI is a Chinese company based in Schenzen. Doesn't mean there aren't knock offs, but beware of anything that sounds too good to be true. It likely is. DJI has some great Black Friday deals on their website (at least for US), so now is the time to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Although I've never seen an actual knock off named "Phantom" there were some VERY close looking almost clones I saw at the Consumer Electronics Show ... So close a replica you would be hard pressed to tell the difference unless you had a real Phantom before.... With that said I have never seen these on eBay or where ever.

I live in the UK and I got mine from the very.co.uk site. Was awesome as its under the buy now pay 12 months later 0% free. That's how I got mine. So maybe that's worth a route to go down

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair