Big discounts on memory cards

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
If you need more memory cards, today is a great day to pick them up. Many are around 40% off here on Amazon.

Not sure which memory card to go with? The Samsung EVO is one of my favorites. I’ve been using them with my DJI drones for some time now.

1606733646709.png

Also, check out this guide if you want to learn more about picking a memory card that meets your needs.

If you need more memory cards, today is a great day to pick them up. Many are around 40% off here on Amazon.

Not sure which memory card to go with? The Samsung EVO is one of my favorites. I’ve been using them with my DJI drones for some time now.

View attachment 120820

Also, check out this guide if you want to learn more about picking a memory card that meets your needs.
I saw this over the weekend, ordered and got delivered yesterday. I've been using this one for both my Autel EVO and P4P only with the 64GB version. This will be a 3rd one that I'll rotate into the mix since I've been guilty of pulling a card from the drone to view footage and forgetting to put back before the next flight. This way I'll make sure to never take one out without putting a replacement in at the same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers