Bicopter Drone 50 Minute Flight

Reaction score
Got email about this bi-copter drone says it has 50 min. flight time sure has a distinctive look

Interesting release.

I wouldn't "order" one just yet though... that same company has yet to deliver their Kickstarter project Hover2 which is over a YEAR past due now... Buyer BEWARE!!

Very interesting.
I was wondering if it could stay airborne if it lost an engine. I guess if it did they would have mentioned it as that would be a great selling point. But like BigA said, I would wait before ordering till I see some reviews.

Last edited:
Reactions: dronesky
Interesting release.

I wouldn't "order" one just yet though... that same company has yet to deliver their Kickstarter project Hover2 which is over a YEAR past due now... Buyer BEWARE!!
Pays to research didn't know about that Buyer Beware I guess!!

Reactions: vincent228
Looks cool. But coming from a man who sells Anerican, German & Asian electric forklifts for a living. Asian electronics are great. Moving working parts, not so good. Did you see the level of intricacy of that gear system (that will be made from american scrap metal)? Too many problems with moving parts ready to strip out and go out of control. One jump or grind of a gear tooth, and it’s a major crash. Cool looking though.

Looks cool. But coming from a man who sells Anerican, German & Asian electric forklifts for a living. Asian electronics are great. Moving working parts, not so good. Did you see the level of intricacy of that gear system (that will be made from american scrap metal)? Too many problems with moving parts ready to strip out and go out of control. One jump or grind of a gear tooth, and it’s a major crash. Cool looking though.
Thats the first thing I thought wonder how long those gears will hold up cool looking or not its a weak area

Got email about this bi-copter drone says it has 50 min. flight time sure has a distinctive look

that is a really really cool drone but with one big drawback the camera sucks if it had a camera like my mavic 2pro or my ph4p2 i might take a chance on buying one,one other thing are the propeller gears made of metal or plastic?

Reactions: dronesky

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31