BetterView roof inspections

Let me know as well as I am getting my new drone on Wednesday since I have a phantom 2 at the moment so it's hard to take pics while flying.

I got a email this morning telling me congrats I passed the test flight and they talked about a few shots that I need to work on like overlaps on the lawn mower shot and a couple other things.

I got a email this morning telling me congrats I passed the test flight and they talked about a few shots that I need to work on like overlaps on the lawn mower shot and a couple other things.
Mind telling us what shots they asked you to submit? Might make a good start for others thinking about a similar business

Which they can get themselves from the FAA Airmen website without providing your date of birth and other stats. Maybe I'm being cautious but your certificate has your statistics on it and these guys are really being an employer but are contracting with drone pilots. Maybe it's just me.

Reactions: technics1200mk
Just some knowledge to share, I completed a set of 5 orders for BetterView over the past week and submitted the images late Sunday evening. Payment cleared my bank account by this morning (less than 48 hours or 2 business days). Very easy to deal with and if you are reasonably familiar with automated missions as well as having good low-level flying skills and a basic understanding of how the images are being used.

Which state are you in?. they never answer there phone.I'm still waiting for them to get back with me.

I'm located in Central Alabama (near Birmingham). They reached out to me for a specific set of sites needed within a couple hour radius of me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1