Beta Test Opportunity

Reaction score
Hi All,

Over the last year, my partners and I have been working with many drone operators and gathered cool flight insights. We've built an app which allows you to plan and manage your flight better, with real-time hazard warnings and many more useful features that will come into play soon.

The app is aimed for commercial pilots and hobbyists alike - really anyone that wants to fly like a pro.

We're now gearing up towards launch and we'd like to ask for your help:

We're looking to recruit some beta testers to help us fine-tune how to product looks & feels.
You'll have a direct chance to influence how our app will look like - plus we've got a nice little reward for everyone who's willing to help us out.

If you're interested please send an email to: [email protected]

Best,
Brandon

Very Interesting But what series of Phantoms are we asking for Beta testers for ?

Hi All,

Over the last year, my partners and I have been working with many drone operators and gathered cool flight insights. We've built an app which allows you to plan and manage your flight better, with real-time hazard warnings and many more useful features that will come into play soon.

The app is aimed for commercial pilots and hobbyists alike - really anyone that wants to fly like a pro.

We're now gearing up towards launch and we'd like to ask for your help:

We're looking to recruit some beta testers to help us fine-tune how to product looks & feels.
You'll have a direct chance to influence how our app will look like - plus we've got a nice little reward for everyone who's willing to help us out.

If you're interested please send an email to: [email protected]

Best,
Brandon
Can you please give more information on what it does? We may be interested in trying it in Bta tests phase. I can reached directly at [email protected].
Thanks.

And is the app for iOS or Android? Must you have the latest firmware installed, etc?

Can i test it with my P3S CE compliant ? And what kind of app should it be?
Thanks in advanced. You´ll get mail.

I want to do this but need a drone to do it with. My drone took a hard hit and is completely out of commission

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20