Best YouTube video for complete novice P3S

Reaction score
For those who fly the P3S what is the best YouTube video for beginners? I have watched several and they all seem to be lacking as far as taking someone from unboxing to first time flying. Thanks!

Not putting utube down at all,they do have great Clips, but I reckon it's best just 1 on 1 hands on experience with reading the good old manual, if issues arrive then look at utube,or this forum,I find having to re watch some clips because everyone explain things different,,wish I still had me box I would relive the excitement lol,,go the p3s :)enjoy

After I purchased my P3S a few months ago I did an extensive binge on YT videos and saved a folder of the best links to help me get a jumpstart on the quad. Here's my email address if you want me to send them to you so you can save yourself some time searching: [email protected]

I hope this helps.

Attachments

• links.jpg
    links.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 359
Reactions: Cbourbeau32
You're doing the right thing by reading the manual (hopefully) and watching some videos. You'd be surprised how few do. I did the same when I got my first drone, a P2V+ 4-5 years ago (now have the P3). Those first few flights can be a bit scary, but you get comfortable with it fairly fast. As for videos, watch several of them as each one will point out something another may ignore. Then after a few videos, they'll all seem alike. That's when you've pretty much got the info needed. Start out in an open field, stay away from trees, fully charged batteries, and concentrate on your flying skills - photography skills comes later. Good luck with your first flights and have fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20