Best place to buy P4p?

Any advice of where is the best place to buy?
If you're buying new, it's best to buy from an authorized DJI dealer. Here are some places to consider:
  • These sellers on Amazon (Phantoms shipped by Amazon arrive quickly, most are tax free, and returns are easy if needed)
  • Directly from the DJI Store
  • Best Buy, Apple, or one of the other authorized DJI dealers listed here

Well, I bought an obsidian, two extra batteries, spare blades, and various other bits and pieces. I am living in China, so had a friend, who is a professional photographer, and drone user help me purchase online, because he is Chinese, and could read the local websites, which I can't!! I saved about 4,500rmb all up, compared to the DJI site. Look around, and listen to the advice of people who have made purchases, including the advice above!! I can't give you the locations of where all my things came from, because it was all from Chinese sites, which I can't read, but looking around online will save you a lot of money, but also research the sites, to be sure you are using a reputable site, because I'm sure there are lots of con artists out there!!
Good luck with your purchase!!

Thank you folks for the support. Should you have any questions our team is here to assist around the clock. Drop us a PM here on the forum, live chat on our website, call or email. We look forward to working with you.

B&H, is great on the purchase as previously mentioned. They offer the same 30 day return policy, and it seems even after the drone has been activated, but I would double check on that. Tend to have stock and shipment is quick. No sales tax.

The returns are process by the "Gradus" group, a 3rd party which works for B&H. You have to contact B&H then the 3rd party. Not sure why B&H did it this way. But they seem OK, as I was able to return a High Bright CS with no issues.

DJI Store also, they ship from both US and China and were shipping the P4 Vr 2.0 in 3 days, now it's back to 2 weeks so I guess first round of product has been exhausted. Only thing I don't like not the DJI store is you have trouble speaking to anyone it's all done via email. They seem to have a good returns policy I believe 14 days.

Paul Caldwell

B&H, is great on the purchase as previously mentioned. They offer the same 30 day return policy, and it seems even after the drone has been activated, but I would double check on that. Tend to have stock and shipment is quick. No sales tax.

The returns are process by the "Gradus" group, a 3rd party which works for B&H. You have to contact B&H then the 3rd party. Not sure why B&H did it this way. But they seem OK, as I was able to return a High Bright CS with no issues.

DJI Store also, they ship from both US and China and were shipping the P4 Vr 2.0 in 3 days, now it's back to 2 weeks so I guess first round of product has been exhausted. Only thing I don't like not the DJI store is you have trouble speaking to anyone it's all done via email. They seem to have a good returns policy I believe 14 days.

Paul Caldwell
I usually buy expensive photo gear from B&H - their prices aren't the cheapest but support has been top tier. I'm not especially pleased with the Gradus group. They're competent, just not very communicative and having to go back and forth with the B&H system is a bit of a hassle. I'm on the fence with them - I also returned a crystal sky monitor - waited about 10 days to hear that they were on back order and then decided to just cancel the order. That went through in 30 minutes.

If a traditional camera part was on back order B&H would generally tell you instantly.

Just a bit of hiccup. I've been talking to the B&H reps and they understand the issues and will likely tighten things up over time but it's a bit under B&H's typically high standards for customer care.

My experience with Dronenerds have been pretty good so far. My first purchase was the P4PO plus two batteries at 10% discount. Second purchase was the goggles RE at 5% discount. Shipping was free and no sales tax.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik