Best place to buy case inside EU..

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm in the market for a new case form my phantom.. the bedst places inside European Union to buy? prices, best cases etc..

Thx in advance

You could try Quadcopters.co.uk

You could try Quadcopters.co.uk

Their support has been shoddy. Took them 3 days and 2 phone calls for them to respond to my ticket, and when they did, they simply said they'd open a ticket with DJI. I could have done that myself 3 days earlier...

I'm sure they'd be fine buying a back pack from, however, but personally I wouldn't like to give them my money

Interesting. I've got a tale our two myself about them. Are you local to them? I love about 300mtr away from them.

But yes he was just asking for a backpack.

Interesting. I've got a tale our two myself about them. Are you local to them? I love about 300mtr away from them.

But yes he was just asking for a backpack.

I'd be interested to hear your tales. I live in the South but when I called to inquire about potential repairs (before I bought a P3) they were very nice, genuine and un-pressuring (unlike Heliguy). Once they had my money, though, their support amounted to "open a ticket" ("and then we'll open a ticket with DJI 3 days later")

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31