Best Photo and Video Editing Software for iMac

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me which photo & video editing software is best for the iMac? I just purchased the new 27" all in one iMac and now need to get the software for photo & video editing.

Either post a response here or email me at:

[email protected]

Thank you!

I have a 27 inch iMac with 3.2 Ghz Intel Core i5 processor and 16GB of RAM with a 1TB Fusion Drive and have had no problem processing 4K video with iMovie. That should have come with your computer. I use Photoshop CC for processing photos. There are many other options and others will have different preferences.

get Adobe Creative Cloud. There is a monthly fee. Within CC I use Lightroom to process primarily and do the heavy lifting with photoshop.

It depends on your needs. If you are a pro then I would be looking at Lightroom for photos and Final Cut Pro for video. If you are doing this for fun or hobby then iMovie is more than adequate. It does have some very advanced features for a freebie. You can even use google picassa (free) for editing pictures or
Pictures that comes with your mac. Lots of options, you decide what works best for you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20