Best Ground School?

As of 1-19-20 I'm enrolled in Gold Seal. So far it seems very in depth. I've taken a few quizzes after the lessons and I think Gold Seal is doing a good job preparing me. I have strengths and weaknesses throughout the subject matter, but can go back and review over and over until I'm satisfied. Here's a tip: SLOW DOWN AND READ THE QUESTION!!!

I wasn't aware Gold Seal offered the $50 coupon on this site, but did find one for a $25 discount. I will try to remember to update this thread when I (hopefully) obtain my certificate.

Reactions: BigAl07 and N42742
As of 1-19-20 I'm enrolled in Gold Seal. So far it seems very in depth. I've taken a few quizzes after the lessons and I think Gold Seal is doing a good job preparing me. I have strengths and weaknesses throughout the subject matter, but can go back and review over and over until I'm satisfied. Here's a tip: SLOW DOWN AND READ THE QUESTION!!!

I wasn't aware Gold Seal offered the $50 coupon on this site, but did find one for a $25 discount. I will try to remember to update this thread when I (hopefully) obtain my certificate.

First off... WELCOME to the forum :)

That's great! You'll do well with Gold Seal plus they have a GUARANTEE! Hard to beat that.

Yes read the question and ponder it before jumping to a conclusion.. Great advice.

First off... WELCOME to the forum :)

That's great! You'll do well with Gold Seal plus they have a GUARANTEE! Hard to beat that.

Yes read the question and ponder it before jumping to a conclusion.. Great advice.

Very good advice. Found out the hard way. lol

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12