Best FPV Antennas

Reaction score
Hey all,

I recently did a FPV upgrade to my P2 and now I'm looking for upgraded tx/rx antennas.
I've heard good things about IBCrazy and FPVLR antennas. Are there any other high quality brands out there?
Right now, I'm leaning toward FPVLR due to seeing Tony all over the forums and I have heard a lot of good reviews about them.

My question is which antennas are the best? I'm on a pretty big budget so I dont mind paying for quality and good cust. service.

Thanks,
Joe

I definitely vote FPVLR.
Technical: of course you're going to get the kit, yes? I've been out over 600m in a low interference environment with only the pinwheels and no hint of interference.
In high interference environment (over nyc) I have to use the helix, and I lose RC control before I get any speck of fpv interference.
I frequently refer to them as the ferrari of FPV antennas :)

service: prior and subsequent to purchasing, I have conversed quite a bit with him via email.. .some questions some suggestions and he's always responsive within a completely reasonable amount of time I think the longest he's ever taken to respond was overnight one time. He's knowledgeable, friendly and helpful... Right now he's helping me develop a plan to improve my RC signal.

really can't say enough good about him.

Yea, I'm getting the kit.

Thanks for your input.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4