Best app for the p2v+?

Reaction score
After not using my pv2+ for a couple of years and changing my phone out I'm struggling to find an app that's still supported for it. What are you guys using please?... cheers

After not using my pv2+ for a couple of years and changing my phone out I'm struggling to find an app that's still supported for it. What are you guys using please?... cheers
The only app for that drone is DJI Vision.
It's hard to find these days but if you are using an Android phone, you can download the instal file here:

Word to the wise -- and those who don't want to abandon their P2V2+ -- when you upgrade your phone or tablet, use the backup app to update your new one. That way, all your old apps will still be there. I moved from am iPhone 5 to a new SE, and it worked perfectly.

Word to the wise -- and those who don't want to abandon their P2V2+ -- when you upgrade your phone or tablet, use the backup app to update your new one. That way, all your old apps will still be there. I moved from am iPhone 5 to a new SE, and it worked perfectly.

Sad to say that this will only work on IOS devices, if you move Litchi on an android phone using a backup then Litchi stops working.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers