Best anti glare protector for Nvidia Shield ?

Reaction score
I was was wondering what all you guys running the Nvidia Shield for DJI Go / Litchi recommend as the best anti glare protector. I already have a suitable sunshade so just need recommendations for the anti glare screen.

I've tried a few and ended up trashing them. They cut down slightly on glare but also reduce the brightness of the screen. I found it much easier and better to simply shield the screen from the sun (usually with my body).

I ordered a Tech Armor Anti Glare screen for a Google Nexus 9 pad. It is a bit oversized so I trimmed it down. Tech Aromor is really easy to get on without bubbles. It cuts the reflections and glare very well. You will still need a sun shade of some sort. The Nvidia isn't the brightest one on the block, however it runs the apps well. Here is a link to their website. Google Nexus 9 Tablet Matte Anti-Glare Screen Protector 2-Pack | Tech Armor

I use a matte finish one from Amazon..in the 3 pack. I've been using anti-glare matte finish on my devices since Palm.

I have this on my Shield, might decrease sensitivty by .5% but you arent drawing blueprints or anything on it so it will be fine. I use my table only for the P4 and for internet browsing and have not suffered from any decreased experience. Feels better on the fingers to me.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OAH5VYO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl