Best and fastest way to live stream from Phantom 4?

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to live stream video from my Phantom 4 to another screen inside the house and I would like to find out if any of you know of an elegant solution that does not require a physical cable between the receiver and the TV.

I know you can add the HDMI module to the receiver and then run an HDMI cable to the screen, however I would like to have a wireless connection so that I can stand outside flying the drone and another person can sit inside and watch what's happening on a big screen.

We would use the live stream for security monitoring around our farm so the video feed needs to be of good quality and have minimal lag. The distance from the receiver to the secondary screen will probably be 20m (~65ft).

I have searched for other options on the forum however none of them will do the speed or quality I need. I guess in essence I am looking for another Lightbridge receiver that can receive the video stream from the drone similar to how the secondary remote for the inspire works without the need to control the drone.

I would really appreciate any solutions or ideas you may have. Thanks.

Easily solved with an inverter and batteries. One of them can run the far end from just a USB connected battery I think. One of them may even have a 9v battery now. There are a million of those things out there now. That article only scratches the surface.

Do it all the time (for other things but same principle).

wow this post has me very curious about how it works and if that hdmi wireless transmitter will work with the rc

wow this post has me very curious about how it works and if that hdmi wireless transmitter will work with the rc

???

It's wireless HDMI. It works. Been around for years now. Nothing new, magical or earth shattering about it. If it's an HDMI output, it'll work. Plain and simple.

BTW, and FWIW, this is essentially exactly what LightBridge is itself. Again, nothing new here. It's simply embedded in the 2.4 stream that's already there.

Ingenius? Yep. Ground-breaking? Maybe. The greatest discovery in the history of mankind? Hardly, because it's nothing new at all.

???

It's wireless HDMI. It works. Been around for years now. Nothing new, magical or earth shattering about it. If it's an HDMI output, it'll work. Plain and simple.

i'm new to the whole drone world , so sorry if it seemed like a stupid question...thank goodness i'm not shy and not afraid to ask any question if i'm not educated enough in the subject

i'm new to the whole drone world , so sorry if it seemed like a stupid question...thank goodness i'm not shy and not afraid to ask any question if i'm not educated enough in the subject

I didn't understand your question because what we're talking about essentially doesn't have anything to do with drones or RC. It's a video thing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic