Beginner question

Reaction score
I was flying my phantom pro plus and when I tapped on the screen it zoomed and I was able to take a picture if I did it quick and it immediately zoomed out. Then I was not able to do it any more is there a setting I had it on to enable me to do this, and how do I keep it zoomed in. Sorry for the dumb question but I am learning as they say the only stupid question is the question never asked.
Thanks for all the help ahead of time

Enable the "AF Focus Assistant" setting in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-AF-Focus-Assistant.jpg

I was flying my phantom pro plus and when I tapped on the screen it zoomed and I was able to take a picture if I did it quick and it immediately zoomed out. Then I was not able to do it any more is there a setting I had it on to enable me to do this, and how do I keep it zoomed in. Sorry for the dumb question but I am learning as they say the only stupid question is the question never asked.
Thanks for all the help ahead of time
It's not zooming. Focus assist is enlarging the screen to allow you to see details.

Thank you for the help three beginner questions during some of my camera shots I've noticed zebra stripes on my screen can I get rid of them? This afternoon I had my phantom at around 375 feet when I was losing my altitude it did not respond then was very slow a foot at a time then it sped up is that normal due to the gps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20