Beginner Phantom 3 SE can photos taken inside but not outside.

Reaction score
I am a beginner Phantom 3 SE pilot. Lots of fun flying the drone. I can take and see pictures done inside (when the drone isn't flying) but only get blank images on my I Phone and and on the mini SD when I am flying outside. Can someone suggest solutions or an instruction clip? Thanks Corinna

Try adjusting the exposure. They may not be blank, but you have the exposure set wrong. These are after all, primarily photography and videography platforms so that is most likely the issue.

Reactions: gcdallaire
I am a beginner Phantom 3 SE pilot. Lots of fun flying the drone. I can take and see pictures done inside (when the drone isn't flying) but only get blank images on my I Phone and and on the mini SD when I am flying outside. Can someone suggest solutions or an instruction clip? Thanks Corinna
Sounds like exposure may be set to manual. Go into your camera settings and try setting to automatic.

Reactions: gcdallaire
If you just take the AC outside without flying, does the camera work? Or is it just literally when you are in the air?

Works now! It was the camera set on manual. Thanks for the help. This is SO much fun. Now I have to get another battery as the cold really shortens my flight time.

Reactions: LarBear360

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl