Beeping after crash

Reaction score
Yesterday I had the bird out (calibrated compass first) and everything started out fine then it started doing weird flips mid-flight so I brought it back and before I could get it landed it just started freaking out. Before I could get it landed it crashed and knocked the gimbal loose - nothing broken. I got everything back together, did an IMU calibration, compass calibration and now this is what it does.I'm sure if I scoured YouTube I could find out what it is but I thought I would try here first.
In addition, the first time I powered it up I had video feed. Now even after all the calibration processes there is no video feed from the camera.

Last edited:
Just figured it out - the left front motor is not wanting to do come on with the other three upon takeoff. It spits and sputters and tries but it must have got messed up in the crash.

Maybe an ESC Error , or a Motor error, try figuring out where the beeping is coming from, by touching or listening to all 4 motors one by one, when the motor is located try replacing it, or look for an ESC error on the app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl