Beep Beep Beep

Reaction score
Just got my P4P today, after charging battery and controller I took it for its maiden flight. Note: its kind of windy today so I did not take it to the park. I just went outside of my townhouse and flew it from the parking lot. Because of wind and only wanting to make sure it worked I only took it up about `15' and only flew it about 15' away. All the time it was up both in normal mode and beginner mode there was a constant beep beep beeping. Was that because of the wind? If so I thought I would see a written warning on my ipad. I am using latest version of DJI Go 4.

Last edited:
My car was parked nearby but other than mine lot was empty. I've flown my Mavic Pro from same lot with no issues. One other thing I just remembered when ever I tried to land I got an unsafe to land warning, but the beeping was constant from take off to landing.

Your controller had an adequate charge, right? My P2V controller beeped like that once when the battery was low.

Everything was completely charged before going outside. Shouldn't I see something on my screen letting know why its beeping. I'm guessing no one thinks it could have been a high wind warning?

Probably my car. I think you might be right because of very high winds today I stayed close. I never thought of the side and rear avoidance. Wind is forecast for tomorrow, as soon as things settle down I'll try flying from the park. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingroberto666