BE VERY CAREFUL HOW MUCH NOISE YOU MAKE TO DJI WHILST COMPLAINING !!!

Reaction score
My recent post here: Not too happy with DJI support and repair service

This was about the shoddy service I had from DJI, they have lied to me for weeks just to save themselves on a cheap repair which is their fault, no doubt in that.

Anyway, enough was enough so I sent this message to them via their email system.

"Your company said the flight landed safely.
Only after I sent a video did you accept that it did not.
As I said, your company are liars.
I have paid the repair so fix the drone and send it back. Failure to do so will end in legal action"

They then replied with this.

"Dear Jason,

If you wish to deny reality that it your right of course. If you keep this opinion I will mark this RMA as refused and have it sent back to you.

Hope to have informed you.

Kind Regards,

DJI Support EU"

So, if I keep confirming that the fault was with their system they will not repair the drone even though I have paid for the repair.
I really wished they had a UK office, I would then have the ability to take them to court.

Needless to say, it won't be DJI I buy next time round.

I was flying the drone last week when it lost signal with the remote control, I was only 150 yards from my remote controller at the time and have flown the exact same route several times.
It lost signal and I waited as I thought it would just fly back home but it hovered and then dropped to the floor.
Sorry you're having a tough time but there are a number of points that aren't clear from your posts.
What happened to your Phantom and did DJI give you any explanation?
Without GPS your Phantom couldn't RTH - but you expected it to?
Losing signal doesn't cause a Phantom fall from the sky.
The video of the flight record playback doesn't provide any answers - it just shows that you were flying without GPS and it stopped.
Can you upload your flight record to: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
That may provide a little more insight into the incident.

And it's a bit late now but you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
What we can see of your communication with DJI isn't likely to make them want to help you.

Reactions: Alba52
Sorry you're having a tough time but there are a number of points that aren't clear from your posts.
What happened to your Phantom and did DJI give you any explanation?
Without GPS your Phantom couldn't RTH - but you expected it to?
Losing signal doesn't cause a Phantom fall from the sky.
The video of the flight record playback doesn't provide any answers - it just shows that you were flying without GPS and it stopped.
Can you upload your flight record to: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
That may provide a little more insight into the incident.

And it's a bit late now but you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
What we can see of your communication with DJI isn't likely to make them want to help you.

I will try and do that when I'm back home.
The problem is, on several previous flights I lost signal close to home and it always reconnected so I had no reason to think that it wouldn't this time. I could actually see the drone myself as it hovered above a tree only a short distance from me then all of a sudden it dropped to the floor and I went and collected it.

The reason I got shirty with dji is because of weeks of lying to me. They insisted that the flight log showed it landed safely with full comms.
I ended up having to record the flight and post it on YouTube and send them the link.
Seriously, I tried the nice approach but there is only so much bull5h1t someone can take.

Its in my back garden, we live in stratford upon avon, england.

I can't fully understand that video myself as when I took off, i had full comms.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel