BBC slagging drones

Very few people in the United Kingdom have access to a rifle or even a shot gun so the drones are pretty safe. It is also illegal to shoot down a drone, or any others UAV unless you're police/military under orders!
It is probably a cultural thing. I figure the UK is pretty crowded with little open space. We have so much open space here in most of the US. being without a gun could be dangerous. If I hunt or fish, it is for food. I was a scout leader for 12 years and we always had a gun on our backpacking trips here in West Virginia. Insurance of having a gun is a good feeling in the wild, knowing you can save a life from a wild animal. I have seen plenty of Bear. Only a few bad encounters, mainly because the boys broke the rule about food in their tents. I also keep a pistol with shot in it. We have lots of rattlesnakes. Man they taste good. LOL
Mountain lions do attack people. I had one around my house In Florida, neighbor got pictures of it, I only got some good wet sand footprints and had them verified by a biologist. We did have a large wild peacock population. Lol They were too noisy anyway.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez