Bay Area/East Bay Meetup

Reaction score
Hi all,

I work for a drone software startup in the San Francisco Bay Area called Hivemapper. We are building community sourced maps for the drone airspace. I'm hosting a flying event this upcoming Saturday (8/1/15) at Middle Shoreline Park in Oakland at 12pm. Bring your Phantom 2, 3 or Inspire and come fly with fellow Bay Area drone flyers, check out how our app works and enjoy the beautiful weather in store for the weekend! There will be free t-shirts for all, and you can learn how you can win a free Phantom 3 Pro!

Please RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/Drones-in-the-Bay/events/224239209/
For more info, please email me at [email protected]. Hope to see you out there! :)

WoW watters07,

I've got the P1 and the FC40. I have also spent a great deal of time in the East Bay, so I am surprised to be uninvited in the land of the "Nondiscriminatory". o_O

Maybe your hive will be a bit more open minded in the future. ;)

Good luck,

My mistake Iflyin, I should've made more clear that everyone is welcome to the event! Our app only has support for Phantom 2V+ and up, but of course anyone is more than welcome to come out and fly, regardless of drone type or flying experience. Hope to see you out there!

Reactions: IflyinWY
Well, after whining about not getting an invitation, it turns out I couldn't anyway. My trip is delayed a week or two. Maybe I'll get to hook up with some folks down the road. :D

Looking forward to seeing some video of your event. Hope all goes well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20