Battery warning and starts to land

Reaction score
Yesterday i whas flying and by 30% i get a battery warning so i take the plane home.
But at 20% it suddenly starts to land right in front of me and it falls over because it whas landing on a little bump.
Oke i din't crash the propellors hit the grass and stopt spinning.
I whas wondering how this is possible. And is it bad for your phantom to fall over and that the proppelors hit the ground. Oke it's nog good i now but i whas wondering it stopt spinning and is a safety for this that the proppelors of the phantom stops spinning.

Dude, what are you trying to say? Lol. Yea, props hitting the ground is bad.

Spell check

Sorry but i from holland so my english is not that good. What i like to now is that how can it land suddenly. And the props where oke and not broken but i'am concerned of something inside the phantom. The phantom startup after that and took off so i think it's oke but you never now.

The little small bumps like the props. Inspect them and if no damage you are most likely good to go. The plane itself is fairly durable and can take a pretty good bump with no problems. Just inspect and test and usually your good to go.
Just watch those batteries, if they get to low the Phantom will autoland and it doesn't care where or what's under it. Enjoy flying!

Thanks for the answer. The props and gimbal are good so there is no problem. Glad that it whad close to the ground. So the phantom lands with 20% battery life. Glad that i now that now. Time goes fast when you flying.

Put on prop guards they save a lot of damaged props. I know-- some of the "Pros" don't like them-- but I don't have to worry about being looked down upon, because I am not a Pro even though I fly a Professional model.:D

I read a lot about propguards. Instabel phanthom and crashing phantoms.

Sorry but i from holland so my english is not that good. What i like to now is that how can it land suddenly. And the props where oke and not broken but i'am concerned of something inside the phantom. The phantom startup after that and took off so i think it's oke but you never now.

Look in the pilot app and see what level you have your warnings set. I think by default you get a warning at 30% then a critical battery warning around 20%. When you receive the critical warning you'd better start looking for a place to land or it will try to land on its own. At least, that's my understanding of how it works.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20