Battery updated

#106 Oh yeah is it possible to go another 100. You had butter believe it! BTW I am using my Apple iPie 6

Left for four hours all the way to 108--:eek::eek: whow-- a toast to thread of the week fully smeared with butter.:):)

Reactions: Jbundy63
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1448069703.925987.jpg

Here's a toast to all my phantom friends [emoji485]

1 a container consisting of one or more cells, in which chemical energy is converted into electricity and used as a source of power: a camera battery | [ as modifier ] : battery power.

2 a fortified emplacement for heavy guns. anti-aircraft missile batteries. a mobile battery of 105 mm guns.

• an artillery subunit of guns, men, and vehicles.

3 a set of similar units of equipment, typically when connected together. a battery of equipment to monitor blood pressure.

• an extensive series, sequence, or range of things: children are given a battery of tests.

1 a container consisting of one or more cells, in which chemical energy is converted into electricity and used as a source of power: a camera battery | [ as modifier ] : battery power.

2 a fortified emplacement for heavy guns. anti-aircraft missile batteries. a mobile battery of 105 mm guns.

• an artillery subunit of guns, men, and vehicles.

3 a set of similar units of equipment, typically when connected together. a battery of equipment to monitor blood pressure.

• an extensive series, sequence, or range of things: children are given a battery of tests.

Also - assault and battery. Or in this case, unsalted buttery.

No puns this time, but I just buttered a sandwich for my daughter and started laughing.. she said "What's up Dad" and I said "don't ask, you'll think I'm as old as you are"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik