Battery returned to DJI with my P4 V2

Reaction score
when I sent it in for DJI Care replacement. The battery was submerged with the P4 V2 so I thought it needed replacement too.
Well, they didn't replace it and now want to charge me full-tilt $155 retail to replace it.
I told them NO and asked them to return it.
Now, DJI is telling me they can't return it due to UPS restrictions and they "may not" be able to locate my "defective"" battery.
I want it back.
What to do folks?

Well IF its bad / defective..why in the world would you want it back ?......Tell them keep it and just buy you a new one on Amazon or E-Bay...Bad Thing is IF you use any thing but a OEM Dji battery and have a " battery related crash " !.....YOU are outta luck for any care refresh repairs...so i wish you GOOD Luck on what ever you do.

I recon because its a defective Li Po battery.....its a fire hazard...might explode ect !

Reactions: Phantom2USA
when I sent it in for DJI Care replacement. The battery was submerged with the P4 V2 so I thought it needed replacement too.
Well, they didn't replace it and now want to charge me full-tilt $155 retail to replace it.
I told them NO and asked them to return it.
Now, DJI is telling me they can't return it due to UPS restrictions and they "may not" be able to locate my "defective"" battery.
I want it back.
What to do folks?
Read the Care Policy carefully. Does it cover accessories? The battery may not be covered.

Reactions: Phantom2USA

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub