Battery replacement

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with these batteries? Should I stick to the factory batteries, or will these work just as good? There a lot cheaper so I was hoping I would get close to the same performance.
C03A3E6F-E894-41D3-AF99-B1F1D4A4BDB7.png

I've never had the nerve to try third-party batteries. Seems like these things are more complicated than just a battery and didn't seem worth the risk. There are a multitude of threads with what seems like an equal number of pros and cons.

Performance aside, if your aircraft is under warranty, use of these could void some of your benefits.

There are a multitude of threads with what seems like an equal number of pros and cons.
Yeah that's the part that confuzzles me, makes it hard to decide which way to go so I just stay with OEM

thats all i use is amazon aftermarket batteries, i bought my last 2 batts 1.5 years ago and there still going strong with no problems

Reactions: Aerial Imaging
thats all i use is amazon aftermarket batteries, i bought my last 2 batts 1.5 years ago and there still going strong with no problems
well i am thinking strongly about it i own 2 x P4 advance and thers never enough batteries and paying nearly $250 Cad after converting from the US dollar i think for $180 CAD for 2 of them might be a good idea to try it,my 2 warranties are long gone and i have a personal technician thanks for the share iv seen a few negatives but mre positives and with Amazon Guarantee we cant go wrong better then E-Bay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.