Battery Question (Only 3 light on Test)

Reaction score
I have 3 batteries that have worked flawlessly for about two years. Tested the batteries by holding down the power button for 5 seconds. One of them shows only 3 lights.

Is it safe to fly ????? Or is it time for a new battery ??

I have 3 batteries that have worked flawlessly for about two years. Tested the batteries by holding down the power button for 5 seconds. One of them shows only 3 lights.

Is it safe to fly ????? Or is it time for a new battery ??
Good question ,,,me I would keep it very close or just use for updates or checking settings,,,3 is getting bit tired and probly at point of causing a Auto landing somewhere you not want,remember battery can predict flight from take off point to current position and battery not reading corect it could cause this,,I had a free fall from bad battery so always cautious with them now,,would not hurt to start looking for another,,,my 2 cents on batterys

Three lights indicate 70+% remaining life (from memory- you should be able to find the manual on line as easily as anyone else).

Not bad for the age and having a good number of flights.

Upload your last flight to healthy drones and check the battery tab for cell balance (recorded deviations) and usable capacity. If all looks good relax and enjoy flying.

Yes I can check the manual myself.

Thanks for the other information that actually was helpful !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl