Battery problem

Reaction score
Ok, so I just updated the firmware and my battery has the 2 center leds on
it will not turn off
Did anyone have this problem and what do I do?
Thank you!

it will not turn off
Thank you!
Now this is one I've never seen or heard of. Definitely sounds like the FW update failed. I would not remove the battery while its on. I would try the FW update again.
Sorry just realized you cannot try to update the FW again unless you can power off the battery. Very odd, I don't know what to suggest.

Last edited:
I would agree with tedw200. Sounds like a firmware update issue. Try turning the battery on and off to see if it may go away. if not then retry the firmware update.

Just scanned through manuals and nothing about 2 LED's on like that.

This is what I would do ....so please think carefully before following my example.

I would remove the battery and place in a safe location and leave it to discharge down till the Shut Down occurs. This should occur at about 12.0 - 12.3V total. Once shut down, charge back up again - noting any strange light sequences etc.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
it will not turn off
Thank you!
Email dji and inform them of new light pattern,,,,this is one are that needs a update,,,no i cant say i seen or heard of this one either,,,whats it do with the 5 sec press test,,all light up,,,,i now very on edge with batt after using bad one myself and it caused complete shut down in flight from 71ft onto me house roof,,personaly i would not use it and i know they not cheap but cheaper than new drone,,,only wish mine happen under warranty

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31