Battery light blinking on controller

Reaction score
Hey all. I have a P4. I haven’t flown it about 6 months or more. When I went to fly today I charged the P4 battery but when I plugged in my controller to charge I’m getting one led blinking and it don’t seem to be charging. It’s been plugged in for about 30 minutes now. Any thoughts on this?

It’s been plugged in for about 30 minutes now. Any thoughts on this?
The RC's take much longer than the aircraft batteries. With only one light, it could take up to 5 hours to charge. Watch it for an hour or more.

The RC's take much longer than the aircraft batteries. With only one light, it could take up to 5 hours to charge. Watch it for an hour or more.

Well when I first plugged it in the led lights scrolled a couple of times then it just went to one led blinking rapidly. From what I’ve read I may have to send it to DJI but wanted to see if there are other suggestions. Thanks

Well when I first plugged it in the led lights scrolled a couple of times
You didn't mention that. However, I mistakenly allowed my own RC to get to one light. It took about an hour and a half for the second light to start. Total over 5 hours, but charged. I have always maintained it at 2 to 3 for almost 3 years now.

Hey all. I have a P4. I haven’t flown it about 6 months or more. When I went to fly today I charged the P4 battery but when I plugged in my controller to charge I’m getting one led blinking and it don’t seem to be charging. It’s been plugged in for about 30 minutes now. Any thoughts on this?

The guy below is correct. I had the same problem as you are having. I just left mine on the charger for a few hours and it finally did charge. I was seeing the same thing you are seeing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4