Battery issues

Reaction score
Has anyone updated and experienced a battery error?? My battery will not power on or off not LED light bars but when plugged into the drone it powers on immediately and can't be powered off...on the mobile app it show battery at 0% charge and says it needs to be upgraded...any ideas???

Has anyone updated and experienced a battery error?? My battery will not power on or off not LED light bars but when plugged into the drone it powers on immediately and can't be powered off...on the mobile app it show battery at 0% charge and says it needs to be upgraded...any ideas???
Yes, you have to cycle the battery with the upgrade bin file to match the newest firmware up grade. The battery is a "smart battery with a built in circuit board.

"Yes, you have to cycle the battery with the upgrade bin file"

How do you cycle the battery with the upgrade bin file?

After updating the firmware in the Phantom 3 and the RC, I get a warning message when I first start up saying I should upgrade the battery.

Make sure the bin file is still on the SD card and Cycle you controller, Phantom, and Device. The battery lights will start to blink and when they finish, it will be updated.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl