Battery extender procedure for Phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me or share a pic on this subject?

I have a modified remote done by MaxxUAV..works great, but i just purchased a battery extender clip. Enclosed is the article, i also bought the additional light 4200 battery that attaches to it. And its charger and 3m velcro tape as instructed. All i need to see is a pic of some direction on how to properly attach to the bird. I would sincerely appreciate any help in this matter, Here is the link:

Google will link you to more than a few vids.

Did you consider the dual external battery setup? Works the same way but more stable (better weightbdistrejnutiin than having one larger pack under the VPS)...

Google will link you to more than a few vids.

Did you consider the dual external battery setup? Works the same way but more stable (better weightbdistrejnutiin than having one larger pack under the VPS)...
So basically return the 5200 battery and get (2) 1600 batteries? i got the 2 "wings" where they sit on each side of my P3P bird. I assume one is connected via the clip to the existing inserted battery and i place one on each side? Really would appreciate it if you could send a pic of the setup? Many thanks!!

Any reason why you can’t perform a simple google search??

The best thing you can do is a simple search on YouTube. Plenty of people have already gone to the trouble of creating tutorials on exactly what you are after.

You will pick up some other vital tips also, things you may not have thought of- including the fact that you need to launch quickly after connecting the external pack (packs) as quite often the DJI battery will switch off and enter changing mode.

I have looked and cant seem to find any specific help, my big questions are as follows:
*should i return the 5200 battery in exchange for a pair of 1600 that will balance (one one either side) the bird?
* will i need a wire connector to connect them to each other
* Yes i am aware that i have to launch the bird quickly...do i start the motors and have someone hold it underneath manually while the aux are connected and then take off?
*Do i disable the positioning sensors underneath?
Sorry to be a pain, appreciate any input/direction.
Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers