Battery Error

Reaction score
How do you upgrade the firmware on the Phantom 4 battery. I have installed the new update to the Phantom 4 and the remote control. I keep getting a battery signal error while flying.

You can find instructions here. Scroll down about half way for the battery instructions.

I have some questions for you:

1) When does this error appear in DJI GO?
2) Does this happen when using all of your batteries?
3) Are you able to see the battery information in the "Aircraft Battery" section of DJI GO?
4) Which firmware versions do you see listed in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO?

1. The error appears after take off. Battery indication are normal during warmup.
2. Happens with all batteries.
3. I am able to see Battery status on DJI Go up until the error occurs. After landing and getting ready for another flight all indicators are working again until take off.
4 App Version 3.0.1
Version 01.02.0602
Remote Controller 1.8.0
Flight Controller SN 07JDD7L001

Have you ever crashed your Phantom? If so, I'm wondering if it has been damaged and is preventing the battery from snapping in properly.

If you have not crashed your Phantom, then I'd suggest you try installing the previous firmware version to see if this issue goes away.

Hi Darryl
I had identical issued with my new P4 with 2 batts.
I flew a month without any problem. Sept and Oct
A day the battery signal error were with the 2 batteries.
Just as you say.
The P4 pronted battwry signal error.
Some times in battery section of DJI GO show a contact broken report. With the two batteries.
I didn't crash it anytime. I flew a lot with others drones.
I tried refresh firmware, I installed previous software, clean contacts, push in all way the batteries in the P4...
Two weeks with this problem exactly as Darryl say.
After landing indicators battery level working...until a new take off...
I just was taking notes about that for send my Phanton to DJI when misteriosly all was fine. Last previos day I refreshed the fimware one time more. But I had the error later by two flies.
Then all was fine. I don't understand. Perhaps I press in this time the battery with more strenght than ever. I remember that. A contact could be fine inside the phantom? I dont know. I don't sure. No more explanation.
After that, I can fly without any more battery errors.I flied around 10 timea. All fine.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers