Professional Battery Error, Please check message

Reaction score
Phantom 3 Professional, Had a bounce landing, not hard. Flew again fine. Today i insert any of 3 batteries and all checks out fine, everything comes up green and ready, gps, camera, etc. then the battery indicator shows red 0% and shows "Battery Error" please check. And lights turn red. Battery seated fully. On battery tab in menu, the log says "connection broken" is there a trouble shoot for this?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Phantom 3 Professional, Had a bounce landing, not hard. Flew again fine. Today i insert any of 3 batteries and all checks out fine, everything comes up green and ready, gps, camera, etc. then the battery indicator shows red 0% and shows "Battery Error" please check. And lights turn red. Battery seated fully. On battery tab in menu, the log says "connection broken" is there a trouble shoot for this?
Have you tried to reseat and reset this battery??

Reaction score
The P2 Vision Plus had a similar issue where after a crash, the telemetry would bugger up. This was due to the 4pin clip in cable that went from the phantom to the gimbal board. The 4 pin clip in was fragile and the pins would fall out. The fix was to reinsert and make sure they sat firmly.
The P3 looks similar but has 2 8pin clip in connectors - 1 for the VPS and the other for the gimbal board. Inspect both of these and make sure they sit firmly and that the plastic clip isn't damaged.

Reaction score
If I were you, I'd probably blame Obama.

Reactions: Canadian

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rolandtakeshi