battery error P3P not charge

Reaction score
Hi,
the problem is that P3P battery does not charge. The 1st Led light is flashing and not Charging. I have left it for more than 1 hour charging but not work.
When I try to power on the battery, I get the red power button come on and then the bottom green light flashes a few times... and then the battery powers off.
It has less than 10 cycles
Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi,
the problem is that P3P battery does not charge. The 1st Led light is flashing and not Charging. I have left it for more than 1 hour charging but not work.
When I try to power on the battery, I get the red power button come on and then the bottom green light flashes a few times... and then the battery powers off.
It has less than 10 cycles
Any suggestions?

Thanks![/QUote
i have a P4 battery which does exactly what the same as your P3 battery. Once these batteries sit idle and not charged for a perod of time the become non functional..the circuit wont allow recharging. I have opened up my battery and tried resetting it by disconnecting balance wires from the board..with no joy!

The DJI batterys are under a 3 month warranty....is it over that period ? and how has it been stored with HOW Much charge ?

The battery was stored at 20% for about 3 months. Surely is completely discharged.

Yesterday I thought about opening it, but I left it around 15 hours charging and today is full charged.

I guess I was lucky!
Thanks for the help

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Just be careful and watch the battery levels during a flight.......Hey keep it low and close...Just in case the battery might fail you in flight extremely FAST...Don't trust it for a while.....keep it low and slow and CLOSE....Good Luck javier*

20% is Too Low to store a battery..... when storing at FULL charge and after 10 days......the battery will internally drop to a lower level for a safe storage..

Reactions: sarniac

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing