Battery Determining Distance ?

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm new here and new to the game generally. I bought a 2nd hand Phantom 3 standard have got to grips with it fairly quickly. I bought a 2nd battery (again 2nd hand) from a guy who crashed his own Phantom 3 standard. The battery charges and works fine - with one exception:-

With my original battery, I have no problems at all. Replace it with the 2nd battery and it's like Im in beginners mode or something. My altitude is limited to about 30 metres as id my flying distance. I get the verbal warnings that I have reached the limits. My app settings are fine, no max distance or altitude set and I'm not in beginners mode. Put the other battery back in and I'm fine again. Question is therefore, can anyone advise whats happing here and how it can be overcome?

Many thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum Gispaul.

If you have any questions try doing a search first by clicking the magnifying glass top right. You might find your question has already been asked and it will save you a lot of time. If you can’t find an answer, then just post the question.

In your case just enter 'limited flying distance'. There are multiple entries on it which may answer your question.

If you want to check your spelling, put your cursor over the word with a red line under it, click once right and choose the correct spelling.

We look forward to your postings, enjoy the forum.

Is the second battery a genuine dji battery? Not sure if that could cause it, but I've heard of non-dji batteries causing weird issues, up no a no-fly situation.

Reactions: Gispaul

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel