Battery charging

Reaction score
Hi,

after connect Baterry Charger to Battery doesn't charge. I turn on Battery and after that, charge Battery for few second and turn off charging. I check a output V of Battery charger and it's fine 12,6V.

Can you help me someone with that? .. I find some issue here like that, after chceck all resolve, what i find, does work anything.

Thanks for answers guys.

Hi,

after connect Baterry Charger to Battery doesn't charge. I turn on Battery and after that, charge Battery for few second and turn off charging. I check a output V of Battery charger and it's fine 12,6V.

Can you help me someone with that? .. I find some issue here like that, after chceck all resolve, what i find, does work anything.

Thanks for answers guys.
Simply put, the battery is faulty, there are reset procedures shown on youtube you can try.

I reset Battery with PIN - GND and RST, still nothing, do you think this resolve? ... maybe can i solder new PCB charger board. I think, something is wrond with TermoSenzor or something like that and i thint Lithium Battery is allright.

I reset Battery with PIN - GND and RST, still nothing, do you think this resolve? ... maybe can i solder new PCB charger board. I think, something is wrond with TermoSenzor or something like that and i thint Lithium Battery is allright.

Im no expert with batteries im sorry to say, there are threads if you search the forum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan