Battery cell error "battery cell broken"

Reaction score
Hey guys, just updated the firmware on my P4 and went to go fly it, a geo fencing update came up so i landed it and updated it thru the app. I shut it off, went home to charge battery and when i popped the battery back in to fly the error came up and havent been able to fly since. Ive refreshed the firmware and discharged the battery. Im completely stumped now on what i could do to troubleshoot the problem. the battery is fairly new (less than 10 charges) if anyone has any suggestions on what i could do next would be greatly appreciated!

Check the 4 cell voltages in GO, they should be close. I had a bad cell last year and got a notice in GO that the battery was faulty, the battery was fairly new and still under warranty and dji replaced it. I don't remember how much the cells deviated but it was not very much. My battery also showed a full charge but my craft would not start and I got the notice.

Erised post makes good sense, so pop it into the AC, check the levels in the app and post them here - hopefully someone with better knowledge than I will tell you if it's failed. If it has and its still within warranty, DJI will replace it. Also, to what level did you discharge it and how did you measure this?

IMG_4327.PNG
IMG_4326.PNG
Erised post makes good sense, so pop it into the AC, check the levels in the app and post them here - hopefully someone with better knowledge than I will tell you if it's failed. If it has and its still within warranty, DJI will replace it. Also, to what level did you discharge it and how did you measure this?
Here is a photos of the battery status as it sits.

Attachments

• IMG_4328.PNG
    IMG_4328.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 730
I discharged it down to 5%

It's duff - cell 4 is your problem. How old is the battery - I'm sure it'll be replaced under warranty if still available...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94