Batteries, of all things, being delayed...

Reaction score
I get that DJI has grown immensely over the past few years and that they haven't dealt with scaling of that growth very well but I don't get how batteries aren't going to be available for a while. I'm talking spare batteries not the buy one with the P3 package....I have a golf course project coming up on May 11th and one battery wont cut it. I've been tempted to pick up the Inspire as well and this may just seal it. If anyone has an extra battery (I will need 3 extra) for the P3, I'd be willing to buy it from you above cost. Thanks.

In your situation I would consider the Inspire 1. Consider that what transpires on your next project may help towards the purchase of the Inspire 1, as opposed to not being able to do that free project! Also, you could just pick up a P2V+V3...

In your situation I would consider the Inspire 1. Consider that what transpires on your next project may help towards the purchase of the Inspire 1, as opposed to not being able to do that free project! Also, you could just pick up a P2V+V3...

I had actually planned on getting an Inspire as well...no way I would grab a P2V+v3 at this point in the product cycle, though.

I had actually planned on getting an Inspire as well...no way I would grab a P2V+v3 at this point in the product cycle, though.
You technically could Amazon prime a P2V+V3 use it and then return it within 30 days, just sayin'.

Everyone knows that's the way dji do things with new models, limited batteries at first so in fairness you can't be bitching about dji because you booked a job?

Everyone knows that's the way dji do things with new models, limited batteries at first so in fairness you can't be bitching about dji because you booked a job?

I didn't book a job based on the P3....it would have been nice to have had it for the job but the Inspire will do just fine.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.