Batteries in the Controller

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to find how often should I change the batteries in the controller?

Thanks,

I've noticed that when you leave your controller power on and don't touch it an alarm goes off after about 5 minures? When I download pic's or video to the phone it takes up to 15-20 minutes of leaving your wifi on to complete the transfer...and I always get that alarm after 4-5 minutes....
Moose

Moose said:
I've noticed that when you leave your controller power on and don't touch it an alarm goes off after about 5 minures? When I download pic's or video to the phone it takes up to 15-20 minutes of leaving your wifi on to complete the transfer...and I always get that alarm after 4-5 minutes....
Moose

I found this out yesterday. I was messing with my Phantom yesterday and someone showed up at the door. i was outside for about 20 minutes and when I came back in I heard this beeping noise. I followed the sound and found out it was my Tx. Turned it off/on to get it to stop. I was unware it did that.

Moose said:
Moose

When I'm transferring over wifi... I spin the props off and turn off the controller... you really only need power on the phantom and repeater for the transfers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl