Batteries, Batteries, Batteries

Reaction score
Could anyone recommend a definitive, reliable Phantom standard OEM battery source outside of DJI itself? There seems to be so many knock offs floating around. Don't want to get stuck with a firmwared, bricked unit due to non-compliant battery. These constant firmware updates are killing the later DJI products. Sort of glad I held on to my phantom fc40s as back up flying birds.

Cheers.

Best and easiest source is Amazon IMO. If the ad actually says DJI battery, they must be DJI. Otherwise Amazon has to take it back and pay shipping for the false advertising.

I see. Just concerned regarding some knock offs slipping by the amazon TIA [truth in advertising] policy. But if the customer is not satisfied amazon will make amends. Just wouldn't want to go through the hassle of returns.

I have been watching Best Buys ads.....and i got the real thing at BB and In a Dji box for $98.00...for My P3 SE ! and dont for get IF yoiur drones under warranty.....and a battery related failure occurs and crashes and you have to send it back......Dji wont fix it....all that data is saved and your Dlji batterys serial number is too "IF" you are using a Dji battery !...i got a message from Dji support to back me UP !

Last edited:
I have been watching Best Buys ads.....and i got the real thing at BB and In a Dji box for $98.00...for My P3 SE ! and dont for get IF yoiur drones under warranty.....and a battery related failure occurs and crashes and you have to send it back......Dji wont fix it....all that data is saved and your Dlji batterys serial number is too...i got a message from Dji support to back me UP !

Again, this time in English?

On my P3S and P3A I use a non-DJI called Lumsing. It runs the same as my other DJI batteries (4), duration seems good, cell info comes back from the app,etc.
It came with my P3S (secondhand) so I use it but I would not actually consider a non-DJI battery when buying.

Reactions: Aussie markD1969
Could anyone recommend a definitive, reliable Phantom standard OEM battery source outside of DJI itself? There seems to be so many knock offs floating around.

That's a fairly accurate statement. There's no shortage of non-OEM Phantom 3 batteries on eBay. If you know what to look for, you can pick out the DJI brand batteries from the off-brands. Other than that, as was suggested above, Best Buy, Amazon, or authorized DJI dealers are probably your best for genuine DJI batteries.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl